Hamburg, Germany, July 23, 2021.
By joining this Agreement
and leaving your data on the Site mammologicum.com
(hereinafter referred to as the Site
), as well as subdomains, by filling in the fields of the online application (registration) User
- confirms that the personal data indicated by him belongs to him personally;
- agrees to the processing by the Site of the provided personal data in order to register the User on the Site;
- acknowledges and confirms that he has carefully and fully read this Agreement and the conditions contained therein for the processing of his personal data indicated by him in the fields of the online application (registration) on the site;
- acknowledges and confirms that all the provisions of this Agreement and the conditions for processing his personal data are clear to him;
- agrees to the terms of personal data processing without any reservations or restrictions.
gives his consent to the processing of his personal data, namely the performance of actions provided for by the General Data Protection Regulation
(GDPR; European Union Regulation 2016/679), and confirms that, by giving such consent, he acts freely, according to their will and in their own interests. This consent of the User
applies to the processing of the following personal data:
- e-mail address (E-mail);
- full name;
- academic degree;
- medical specialization;
- country of residence.
grants the mammologicum.com service the right to perform the following actions (operations) with personal data:
- collection and accumulation;
- storage within the periods of storage of reports established by regulatory documents, but not less than three years, from the date of termination of the use of the services of the Site by the User;
- use for the purpose of registering the User on the Site;
- clarification (update, change);
- transfer at the request of the court, incl. to third parties, in compliance with measures that ensure the protection of personal data from unauthorized access.
The specified consent is valid indefinitely from the moment the data is provided and can be revoked by the User
by submitting an application to the Site
administration. Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data can be carried out by sending the User
an appropriate order in a simple written form to the e-mail address (E-mail) email@example.com.
is not responsible for the use (both legal and illegal) by third parties of the information posted by the User
, including its reproduction and distribution, carried out by all possible means.Website
has the right to amend this Agreement
. When making changes in the current version, the date of the last update is indicated. The new version of the Agreement
comes into force from the moment of its placement, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Agreement
The current edition is always located on the page at: https://mammologicum.com/privacy
and the relationship between the user and the Site
arising in connection with the application of the Agreement
shall be subject to the substantive and procedural law of the Federal Republic of Germany.